Equipment designs to safety load, unload, batch or otherwise collect dry active waste, sludges, resins or other radioactive materials.
Power Products and Services has designed many systems to perform particular loading or unloading tasks at nuclear facilities.
CONCRETE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM
MODEL AB-890 RESIN
MODEL AB-810 BORON
Power Products and Services has met the needs for a very special application with the development of its Model AB-428 concrete dust collection system. This system can easily collect extremely dusty materials created during:
• Concrete scabbling operations
• Concrete blasting operations
• Concrete cutting or demolitions operations
• Any other "High Dust Concentration" processes
Power Products and Services has designed, manufactured and delivered dozens of specialty automated vacuum collection systems for the nuclear industry. These custom models have been used for:
• Loading and/or unloading fresh of spent resins
• Automatic loading of granulated boron
• Automatic loading of radioactive sludges into disposal containers